Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Evangicamp is Tomorrow!!

You'll recall from a past blog post that Tara -- Lijit's version of me -- and I talked last month about organizing an Evangelist brainstorming session with some of the local Boulder startups. Well, we're a day away from said "Evangicamp" -- Tara came up with the term, not me -- and I couldn't be more excited. Check out Tara's lovely post on her blog for all of the details.

I'm stealing her what/when/where seen below:

What? EVANGICAMP

When? Thursday, December 6th at 5:30 p.m.

Where? The Lijit HQ...1050 Walnut St., Suite 340, Boulder

I'm quite sure that there's a lot to be learned from one another as we discuss our experiences with evangelism, AKA, promoting our respective companies. I will have a full wrap-up on the outcome of Evangicamp on Friday! Stay tuned...

No comments: